miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

ACID AND FLOWERS (V.A)

21 LATE /1960`S PSYCH RARITIES


TRACKS

01 - The Crystal Chandelier - The Setting Of Despair
02 - The Last Word - Bidin My Time
03 - The Whatever - The Valley Of Death
04 - The Fillies - I'll Sell My Soul
05 - The World Column - Lantern Gospel
06 - The Hobbits - Strawberry Children
07 - The Picture - Evolution
08 - West Coast Branch - Colors Of my Life
09 - The Morticians - It's Gonna Take A While
10 - 1st National Band - When Once It Was Good
11 - The Savage Generation - You're Not Going To Change My Wor
12 - The Starfires - There's Stil Time
13 - Hindenburg Lyon - Eden
14 - Ford Theater - Jefferson Airplane
15 - The Lords - Death Bells At Dawn
16 - The United Travel Service - Wind And Stone
17 - Culver Street Playground - East River Lovers
18 - Utopia Carwash - Loneliness
19 - The Venus Flytrap - The Note
20 - The Rainy Daze - In My Mind Lives A Forest
21 - The Zero Tolerance - Acid & Flowers

ACIDO Y FLORES

No hay comentarios: